Kindle Fire Users only - How do I install Axis 360 on my Kindle Fire?
- Go to the home screen on your Kindle Fire.
- Choose Settings - More - Device and turn on the option to Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources.
- Then from the home screen go to Web, type in bits.blioreader.com/update and choose the link KNFB Blio 2.5.1 PROD.apk.
- Touch the status bar at the top, then touch where it says Download Complete.
- Touch Install. When the installation is done, return to the home screen. The Blio icon should be in the carousel.
Download PDF Instructions for Kindle Fire & Fire HD