Make a difference in your community! Come and be a part of the Aztec Public Library Volunteer Program which is part of the City of Aztec. Here is a list of rewards to participate in this program:
If you are interested in applying to our Volunteer Program you must submit an application. You must be 13 years or older in order to apply. We look forward to meeting with you.
- Meet new people and develop relationships.
- Learn a new skill to expand your work experience.
- Be a leader who can make a difference.
- Support your local library and earn recognition within your community.
- Helping others can be self-rewarding.
Volunteer Application (in pdf format)